Jeans & A Nice Top
Jeans and a nice top!
Us girls are always on the look out for “a nice top” to dress up our favorite pair of jeans.
Here at Glitterball HQ when we find the perfect pair of jeans we just want to live in them! So we are constantly searching for the perfect top. we thought we’d put together 5 completely different types of top that work great with jeans to give you a head start on your quest for the perfect “jeans and a nice top” combo... Your welcome!
1. First up is is the camisole top. No longer is the cami considered an under garment it looks great with a pair of jeans either under a blazer or on its own for a night out. Why not go glam with a sequin embellished cami and stand out from the crowd!
2. Then cold shoulder or Bardottop has been around since the late 50’s believe it or not? Brought to fame by the French actress Brigitte Bardot’s love of off the shoulder numbers. It’s going nowhere !
3. The batwing top tends to be loose and comfortable. But opt for a tie front and add a a bit of structure, perfect with skinny jeans.
4. The Pussy bow blouse is our absolute fav. Add a touch of class to skinny jeans or go all out 70’s retro by pairing it with flared jeans.
5. Finally, all things Peplum have made a major comeback in recent years and there is nothing more flattering than a peplum top if your conscious of your tummy area.
So what are you waiting for? Time to dress up those jeans and feel fabulous!
Follow Glitterball on Facebook @glitterballboutique and Instagram @glitterball_boutique